My thoughts, hopes & dreams. The road where i've been and the journey where i'll be going..

10.19.2009

"United Colors of Nature”



















Lately, I’ve wanted to try taking photos of flowers. I had decided to spend my Saturday with my mom, so I first called Ryan if he wanted to meet up and take photos together. We went to this park near Shih-Lin; Mom told me that this was where earlier President Chiang & his Madam used to be live. I think because it’s not the season yet so the flowers I saw was not really pretty, (but I’ll go back there again!), however I loved the place!! It was big, I can imagine them having park walks just inside their own place. And I love the fact that they built a church inside the premises, it wasn’t that big but I love it, I just love it! They even had Gondola outside church, a small theatre as well. I can’t wait to see how it is in summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home